Wednesday, November 2, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge~Day 2


Today, I am so thankful for our little farm/homestead. I am thankful for the produce we gather from our livestock.


We had fun watching our chicks grow in to hens, who now provide us with eggs. We enjoy our goats, and are thankful for the milk they produce. Our dog is a good guardian. He loves watching over the goats....and the boys! And the rabbits bring great pleasure to the Botanist Boy!


Just look at our farm fresh produce from today!



Come see what my friends are grateful for today, here. What are you grateful for today?

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful. I'll try not to be jealous. Hopefully, next year I'll be posting something similar though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks wonderful. Em dreams of having a cow she can milk, she has already named her Daisy. We do have chickens but their eggs have dwindled to 1 or 2 a day now.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!