Wednesday, November 2, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge~Day 1

 



Last year, I participated in the gratitude challenge my friend, Brenda, hosted. I am delighted to see that she is hosting the challenge again this year! But, oops! I already missed a day! :P So, I'll just post twice today. ;)

I am so thankful to be a part of the TOS Homeschool Crew again this year! It is really providing us with some very fun extras for our home school.

Yesterday we received one of those extra-fun, way-cool items, that I just know my boys are going to love! And I don't just mean the two youngest ones! ;) .....And you'll just have to stay tuned, to read my review some time the beginning of December! ;)

Did you read the review I posted yesterday (which is one reason I forgot about the gratitude challenge), about Excellence in Literature? I am so excited about this program! I really regret I wasn't able to use it with my oldest....and now Teen Girl has only 1 year left till she graduates.....But I'm already making plans for Botanist Boy, and even Little Bit, to use this when they "get there." And, hey! that's only year after next for Botanist Boy!

So, yes, I am very grateful for all the wonderful products we get to try out for the Crew!

Come see what my friends are grateful for today, here. What are you grateful for today? Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!