Sunday, May 1, 2011

April, 2011, Review in Photos

The beginning of April, Tim and I went to southeast Tennessee, for Tim to check out the university, and for me to attend my 30th high school class reunion. It was a beneficial trip for him, and a wonderful time for me to visit with my classmates.

 
the wall our class "rocked"

the auditorium

cafeteria food

The Class of '81

some of the kids of the Class of '81
This month, we had to put our old dog, Cody, down, because she was very sick, and no longer able to walk or anything. It was hard to do, but best for her.


getting ready to dissect


a cave









homeschool group egg hunt









Zena

Angie

learning to milk the goats





Blaireau
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!