Thursday, March 31, 2011

You Capture--Vibrance

What can be more vibrant than flowers? If you have been following my blog much this spring, you will know that I am "in love" with my flower garden! Nearly every morning, I go out there, to see what new flowers might be open. It certainly brings me great pleasure! Almost as much pleasure as watching the birds at our feeders!...How I long for a DSLR, in order to capture the birds the way I have been the flowers lately!








Next week: Fun


Photobucket
 
Find this week's entries here.



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely. I especially love the 5th one down of the yellow flower. So rich and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Wendy! Your Spring Flowers are just as lovely as can be! Can you believe that we don't have barely any yet? And guess what? They are calling for SNOW tomorrow.... I hope you have a wonderful day. Your pictures are fabulous! Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Becky, and Elizabeth. That 5th one down is one of my favorites, a real surprise to me when I loaded it to the computer! I have it set as my desktop background. It looks like it has paintbrush strokes! God is an awesome artist!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!