Wednesday, January 19, 2011

365 Days of Photos--Day Nineteen/Wordless Wednesday

I was looking for a shot that would be somewhat suitable for today. It is fun to see what I can find, something in some new, creative way.

I could choose this, because I love the way the afternoon sun shines through my bedroom window:

I think this one is kind of cool, too:


But then we had an incident, and I took these photos, for insurance purposes, and for the police report, if needed.







Yes, some young hoodlums vandalized our RV, again....In daylight. While the boys played just out of sight in their little "fort"....and ran away when the boys emerged from their fort. 

Lord Jesus, please come soon, and obliterate the sin in this world!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!