Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday--Week of December 20

Well, it will be rather a challenge to plan a menu this week (and I won't be posting one next week, since some of us will be out of town for a few days, with my extended family).

I have tried to "get in the mood" to do some holiday baking, etc., but it just hasn't happened, so far. It may, yet, though.....

In the mean time, here are our plans for the portion of the week that we'll be home:

MONDAY~Veggie lasagna

TUESDAY~(therapy day) Probably Taco Bell, maybe Pizza Hut

WEDNESDAY~Chili and cornbread

THURSDAY~Garden Burgers and french fries

FRIDAY~Heading out of town, to spend time with extended family

CHRISTMAS DAY~With family

SUNDAY~With family

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a happy and blessed New Year. I'll see you again next year!! ;) Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! I agree this was a difficult week to try to do this. Enjoy your family time.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!