Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blog 30 Days of Diabetes--Day 16

Well, we are now into the second half of the month! It's hard to believe this month has gone so quickly.

FAQ – What question do you get asked the most when you tell someone you have diabetes? Do you use any of these opportunities to help teach about diabetes, or do they get annoying? Or both?

To be honest, I really don't have people asking me about diabetes or anything like that. I don't know if my daughter does, or not. So I don't suppose I really have anything to say on today's topic.

One thing I have learned about diabetes myself is: it never acts the same way twice! I mean by that: My daughter can eat the same meal one day, same amounts, etc., and take the appropriate amount of insulin. Next time she eats that same meal, takes the same amount of insulin, etc.....Her blood sugar doesn't necessarily do the same thing each time!

It truly is a roller coaster ride! And it is a constant battle to maintain a fairly even keel. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!