Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blog 30 Days of Diabetes--Day 6

Check Up Check List – Very few people enjoy doctor appointments, but if you have diabetes, you’ve probably had your share of these! Share your doctor appointment stories – funny, frustrating, embarrassing or inspiring – or what appointments you need to catch up on

 Frankly, I don't really want to post anything today....at least not on this topic! :p To be honest, blunt, frank: I don't have a lot of trust for very many in the medical profession after what happened to us here, or here. Other incidents to other members of my family (my grandfather, my mother, my uncle, my cousin, in particular) also greatly reduced my trust in medical professionals, and people in general...

So far, our experience here in this state isn't looking too promising, either! LOL

I'll just call it quits for this post....and say: Tomorrow is another day.... Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!