Sunday, July 25, 2010

Seaside.....

Recently we were on family vacation, at Daytona Beach. It was a lovely, relaxing time. I enjoyed walking the beach shortly after sunrise in the mornings. It was enjoyable watching the various sea birds, tiny crabs, and searching for lovely little shells.



One of my favorite experiences was finding a turtle trail one morning! The trail came up from the sea, curved around and led back into the sea. I was so excited, I had to go back to our condo, and ask the kids if they wanted to come see it with me. Only 17 yo daughter and 8 yo son wanted to go with me. So we went back. They were impressed, too.



I found it rather sad that so many people walked right over it, like they couldn't even see it, not seeming to realize the significance of it. The world we live in now....so few people seem to have any appreciation for the wonderful things of God's creation. They don't slow down or stop to relish the things of nature. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!