Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wordless Wednesday, January 20


I'm running a little late this week, getting my Wordless Wednesday post up, because this:



Friday evening, my daughter began having upper abdominal pain. She stayed home from church on Sabbath, giving me the impression that she was just really tired from a long week at work. I found out that evening that she was having the abdominal pain.

Sunday morning, the pain had moved lower. We went in to the ER. After blood work, and a CT Scan, it was determined that her appendix needed to come out.

We arrived back home from the hospital last night. Praying for a very speedy recovery for my lovely girl.

Wordless Wednesday at Life at Rossmont



To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear!! Praying for a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! We are sending prayers and well-wishes your way! Hope she has a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a quick recovery for your daughter.
    Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!