Thursday, November 19, 2015

C is for Cranberry Thanksgiving

As I said last year, we tend to pull out our copy of Cranberry Thanksgiving every year, to read through it at least once. I haven't done that yet this year, and I may actually wait until Thanksgiving day to do so. Since Thanksgiving (here in the US anyway) is a week from today, I thought I'd share again about this fun book to which we were introduced through Five in a Row.

Maybe you'd like to read the history of cranberries. Learn how cranberries are grown. You can further explore cranberries with these lesson plans.



You can view more YouTube videos from OceonSpray.

Visit the Wisconsin Cranberries site, where you can find educational resources.


I hope you'll enjoy learning more about cranberries with your children over the next few days.

Blogging Through the Alphabet” style=


Delightful Learning


To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I think I have a DVD about cranberries that I need to pull out again. Thanks for the reminder. I'm also going to see if our library has Cranberry Thanksgiving. I think I've heard you mention it, but I don't remember ever finding it and reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be re-"rowing" this book again starting tomorrow!

    Have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have this book! I might pull that out as our book to read this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!