Sunday, February 12, 2012

TOS Review: See-N-Spell


Do you have a child/student who seems to ask frequently how to spell a word? Botanist Boy is always asking me how to spell something! So I was very pleased to learn we'd be able to review the See-N-Spell Spelling and Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide, by See-N-Read (which we were able to review last year).

This 40-page reference booklet "alphabetically lists the 300+ most common vocabulary words and the most commonly misspelled words in the (American) English language to help writers to correctly and confidently compose written work. It can be used by writers of any age as an 'at-a-glance' resource for correct spelling and language function of the most common words used in daily communication."


This fast and easy to use reference is divided into three alphabetized sections:
  1.     Most Commonly Used Vocabulary Words
  2.     Commonly Misspelled Words
  3.     Special Interest Words


I'll have to admit that, when asked, Botanist Boy enthusiastically gives See-N-Spell an "A++++++++" (I think I got all the "+s" in there!! ;-) ). He keeps it handy whenever he has any writing to do: reports, letters, etc. I think he likes it because it isn't intimidating, but is easy to use.

You can purchase your own copy of the See-N-Spell Spelling and Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide for $9.99. Each booklet comes with a free See-N-Read Reading Tool.

Contact Information:

Website

Email  

Address:
CadenaSmith Enterprises
2533 Sutton Lane
Aurora, IL 60502-9461

Phone: 1-630-236-5592
FAX: 1-630-236-5593


Be sure to go here to read what my fellow Crewmates have to say about the See-N-Spell.

*****************
As a review blogger, I am provided a free copy of the book, curriculum or product to test and use in order to write an honest review. I receive no other compensation and the opinions I share are my own and not influenced by the company in question. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!