Friday, January 2, 2015

My "Word" for 2015

I've been thinking awhile about what word I'd choose for this year. I'd considered just reusing "health" from last year. But I'm going to go with a new word instead, although it's closely related.

There are more than one kind of healing we need. We need healing from sin, soul-healing. We need healing from emotional pain, heart-healing. We also need physical healing. We need healing as individuals. We also need healing as a nation, as a world.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14.

Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed. Psalm 6:2.

O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. Psalm 30:2.

I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. Isaiah 57:18.

I said, Lord, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee. Psalm 41:4.

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. Psalm 147:3.

Praying this year for healing. Thanking God for the healing that will take place.


To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!